Yes Insurance Careers
We’re growing – and as such, we are looking for Finance and Insurance professionals to work within the Yes Insurance and Finance group of companies.
Positions are currently available for both a Loan Writer/Mortgage Broker and an Insurance Account Executive.
Latest Job Openings:
DescriptionWe are looking for an experienced Finance Broker to hit the ground running. The purpose of the role is to provide our clients with increased financial services. The role is situated in our Insurance Broking office. All leads will be provided to you. We are looking for, the right candidate to maximise these lending opportunities provided by our existing portfolio and service all external advertising enquiries. You will be required to deal direct with the consumer. If this sounds like you, please email your resume for a confidential chat. Only candidates with the requested experience will be contacted. To be successful in this role you need to be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a loan writer for a mortgage/finance broking business, with proven sales targets achieved in either asset finance and or home loans;
- Proven success in a finance sales role having reached and exceeded your set KPI's;
- Customer service focus;
- Ability to cross sell;
- Strong loan packaging skills;
- Servicing online generated leads as well as maximising opportunities from an existing database of clients;
- Ability to manage the loan process from online application through to submission;
- Ability to work autonomously;
- Qualifications in the industry (MFAA preferred).
DescriptionIf you would like to work for a boutique Insurance Brokerage located in Bourke Street and have at least two years commercial insurance experience, can do attitude and willing to roll up your sleeves, then we would like to hear from you. About the RoleReporting to the Sales Manager you will be managing new client calls and achieving sales targets. Bonuses are paid over and above a generous salary for those who achieve their sales KPI's Whilst not compulsory but advantageous the right candidate would have had exposure to Heavy Motor Insurance and Sunrise.
- Excellent Sales;
- Attention to detail;
- Good Attitude.